Search

Search My Garden Blog with Google Custom Search

22.12.06

When a memory stick is really a stick


I was surfing the net and came across this site selling memory sticks that really look like...well a stick. It looks like this (person or company) carves out the sticks and inserts the USB memory stick into them and then seals them.

I wish I had seen this site earlier because it would have made a great stocking stuffer. If I did it right clicking the title of this post should take you to oooms website where you can buy these memory sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Feel free to leave a comment. You can always use the search box for my blog or the search "Google For Gardeners" if you're looking for gardening information. If you're looking for seed saving information check out "Seed Snatcher"search engine.

Do not have a blog yourself? Comment using the "anonymous" feature. If you have a Twitter or FB account feel free to use the "Name URL" feature so other people can find you.


Thanks for visiting.